This post contains affiliate links, if you click them I will receive payment *IF* you make a purchase. Thank you for supporting me by shopping through my links. Please read my disclaimer page for more information.
I literally had a friend reach out to me the other day with a message like this “hey girl, have you ever thought about creating a crunchy holiday gift guide? I’ve got someone I need to buy a present for *like you* but I don’t know where to start….” I giggled and responded with “YES! THANKS FOR THE INSPO!” because ya’ll, I’ve never thought about making one of these but I am SO PUMPED to create one! I am all about being a resource and for us to stay connected and help one another so gift guides are my new fav thing to compile.
For those of you that don’t know much about me, I’m very crunchy (home birthing, breastfeeding, essential oil using, holistic medicine loving) but I also like a little glam sprinkled in. With the holidays right around the corner, it gives me the perfect opportunity to share a gift guide for anyone in your life a little like me. These are my favorite products and I personally use and LOVE all of them. There is still time to have items shipped to you before Christmas shopping cut off so grab them while you can.
- Bath Salts and Sugar Scrubs – There is nothing better than a bath ALONE as an adult. I say alone because getting a bath by myself as a mom of five is a SPA TREATMENT. I personally love a bath salt soak because it makes my skin super soft after soaking in the tub. There are quite a few amazing salt soaks from GOOP that I enjoy but are most luxury items. A bath salt could be himalyain or epsom salt and both have different healing tendencies. I also LOVE a sugar scrub to use a few times a week when I’m in the bath or the shower. The Beautycounter sugar scrub is a great spa item that gives me the experience but in my own home. I love how this one smells and feels on my skin. It makes my skin so silky soft with the gentle exfoliation and coconut oils used.
- Blue Tansy Body Oil – This really is the bees knees and a luxury item for a present. I LOVE the blue tansy body oil from Primally Pure and so does Derrek! We use it pretty much every day as an all over body moisturizer that has healing properties *say what?!?!?* Blue tansy is perfect for soothing irritated and inflamed skin. I personally suffer from psoriasis so this has been a dream and then also Derrek’s keratosis pilaris on his sides and backs of his arms. You can grab it at a 10% discount right now with code: mittlesouthernwife at check out.
- Reusable Water Bottle – I cannot tell you how many times my water bottle has come in clutch but it has! I always keep one with me for myself or one of the kids. I love these stainless steel options from Healthy Human Life. They are a small company based in South Carolina that makes nontoxic tumblers and steins that are super durable and last a long time. I love the prints and solid colors they make, they won’t break the bank AND you can be sure to know they will last for a long time.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – I loveeeeeee these in our house, and every time I see them in someone’s home or business it instantly makes me happy. Salt lamps have healing properties and are air purifying. We love them as night lights as well because they cast the perfect glow. I have a place I like to buy mine at locally but you can also grab them here for a genuine one that has a good price point and size. This one is also SUPER CUTE and on my personal wish list!
- Yoga Mat – I didn’t create a nontoxic and crunchy lifestyle to NOT get into yoga. JK.. I found yoga last year after major anxiety attacks and just wanted to get back into some form of shape before I started. I am including this on my post because it would be an amazing gift for any of your friends that practice yoga. I personally love my Manduka pro but if that’s out of your price range I totally get it! How about a block or two to help them deepen into their poses? I love these cork ones, they are heavy and don’t move around a lot in my practice.
- Palo Santo Collection – I have shared about this oh so many times because I absolutely LOVE it. Palo Santo has healing properties and I found it when I was grieving over the death of my Father. Fast forward a few years and now I use all the things Palo because I love the scent. I gave up fragrance years ago due to head aches and how toxic it can be for you. Palo Santo has been a great replacement for my fragrance perfume… This is the perfect gift for any of your crunchy friends!!
- Essential Oils and/or Diffuser – All people should have essential oils and a diffuser in my opinion. There are so many harmful things that occur by using wall plug-ins and fragrance. Switching over to essential oils and getting your first diffuser is super exciting! And would be the perfect Christmas gift for you or anyone that you know. We use this essential oil diffuser in every room of my house it is also a dehumidifier and a nightlight. I only use high-quality essential oil balloons because they are not all made the same I recommend Plant Therapy, Doterra or Young Living for gifting. You can read more about essential oils my favorite diffusers and my favorite oil blends by clicking here.
- Grove Subscription – Grove is a non-toxic brand that allows you to shop for beauty, cleaning, and household nontoxic products online. I found Grove a few years ago and have use their monthly auto shipment services sense. You do not have to subscribe but if you can use to get more savings. Gifting a subscription will be a really nice thing to do, click here for $10 off and to read more about my favorite items from Grove.
- A House Plant or Giftcard to Local Nursery – I love gifting plants. It has very quickly become a gift of choice in 2020 and a great gift for anyone in this holiday season. Plants are air purifying, they’re visually beautiful to look at, and they’re just a wonderful accent in our homes. I love gifting low maintenance plans like a ZZ or a Pothos, if Are unsure of what your friend might like specifically you could also gift a local nursery or greenhouse gift card.
- Facial Stone Roller – facial rollers are my favorite way to step up your skin care routine and they are a great way to treat yourself at home. My personal favorite rollers come from Beauty By Earth and Primally Pure. I love a rose quartz roller because of the heaviness and when used with a serum, it helps the product absorb deeper these rollers are from Primally Pure. An ice roller is to help deep up or manage random zits that pop up on the surface of the skin, I use mine from Beauty By Earth all of the time. Use code: AMANDA for 10% off of your ice roller! Would be another great gift idea for anyone in your life… My children even love mine. Shop my favorites by clicking here.
I hope that these gifts have been a helpful guide for you to look into the crunchy world and find something for the special people in your life. These are all some of my favorite things and I know that if someone opened it this holiday season they would absolutely love them!