Another week is here and wow ya’ll, I know I am thanking the good Lord for the kids starting summer camp. They were getting pretty bored and now that they are gone for a few hours a day, I feel like I can take some time back for me and our household. When they are with me, I like to be 100% devoted to them and it’s also hard to concentrate when they are all running around.
Since I have a million balls in the air that I am juggling, I try to lighten my load in whatever areas I can. One of the things that has really helped make a difference in my life is delegating some of my shopping through online channels. It’s BEYOND helpful not to have to spend the small amount of time I have alone in a store when I could be working and not having to truck all the kids into the store with me. Online shopping has changed my life and I know I very much so depend on a few to regularly survive.
- Grove – Grove has been such a great help for me to order and restock the everyday things in our household. Nontoxic razors, laundry detergent, mouthwash, and dishwasher tablets are just a few of the things that I grab every month. They are the best pricing on Grove and it ships really quickly. You can read more about my must haves by clicking here. You can get $10 off your first Grove order by clicking here.
- Amazon – I mean, unless you’re hiding under a rock you know about Amazon! It has a life changer and really the first of its kind. I used to buy A LOT more from there but now I know my staples. Wipes, books, last minute gifts, and vitamins are just a few of my must haves. Everything is at your finger tips and deliverable within two business days.
- Grocery Pick Up – I order groceries once a week (Sunday’s to be exact) and it’s been more than a blessing to use the online grocery pick up. The kids are at fun ages where they want to “help” which is a lot of taking things they put into the cart back out but very secretly so they don’t get their feelings hurt. Less stress and less hassle to order online and pull up directly to the store to have my groceries not only already bagged but placed into my car. #winning
- Target – There are very few things from Target that I replentish on a monthly basis but I do love to shop from there. I mean, what girl doesn’t?!? Consistently I get diapers, baby food, organic garden seeds, and Spindrift drinks. Sometimes I just hop on the website and grab things we want: a lamp, rug for the back door, pool toys, a chair for our porch, etc. Either way, I can shop on the Target app for what I need/want and place an order that I can pick up at Target in the designated area. They bring whatever I order to my car and load it for me. Another #winning moment if you ask me!
- Butcher Box – You may or may not know how difficult it is to find a good place to buy organic meat but let me tell you friends, it’s no walk in the park. I’ve come to LOVE my monthly orders from Butcher Box. This is website where you can customize organic meat orders and have them shipped frozen to you via mail. How fab is that? You can read more about it by clicking here. If you sign up this month, you can get a sweet deal. FREE BACON FOR LIFE! click here.