How I Make Life Easier – My Current Top Five Home Deliveries
Little Southern Life uses affiliate links and may get a commission if you make a purchase by clicking though one of the links below. Using affiliate links is at no additional cost to you.
I try to lighten my load in whatever areas I can. One of the things that has really helped make a difference in my life is delegating some of my shopping through online channels. It’s BEYOND helpful not to have to spend the small amount of time I have alone in a store when I could be working and not having to truck all the kids into the store with me. Online shopping has changed my life and I know I very much so depend on a few services to regularly survive.
Up until we moved from Lake View to Florence, Derrek and I would take Nolan, Harper and Scarlet Reese into the store and grocery shop on Sundays but once we moved, we’ve taken full advantage of the grocery pickup/delivery. It’s so much easier to do this verses taking all of them in the store. We forgot to do our online grocery pick up one weekend after Mercy was born so we had to go inside with all four kids and Derrek and I were so tired after we left from chasing everyone around. We vowed to never do that again! Ha! We didn’t have any delivery services other than Amazon when we lived in Lake View so moving to a bigger city has changed a lot for us.
With a husband, five kids, two full time businesses, forming some sort of exercise regimen and social life, I need all the ways to help make life easier. For me, that means changing my in store purchases to online and skipping out on going into as many stores. If you’re busy in any way shape or form, try these services and see how helpful they can be in your life.
- Grove – Grove has been such a great help for me to order and restock the everyday things in our household. Nontoxic razors, laundry detergent, mouthwash, and dishwasher tablets are just a few of the things that I grab every month. They are the best pricing on Grove and it ships really quickly. You can read more about my must haves by clicking here. You can get $10 off your first Grove order by clicking here.
- Amazon – I mean, unless you’re hiding under a rock you know about Amazon! It has a life changer and really the first of its kind. I used to buy A LOT more from there but now I know my staples. Wipes, books, last minute gifts, and vitamins are just a few of my must haves. Everything is at your finger tips and deliverable within two business days. I have a Amazon Storefront that is up to date with all of my purchases. You can view that by clicking here.
- Grocery Delivery – I order groceries once (sometimes twice – if I forget something) a week and it’s been more than a blessing to use the online grocery ordering. The kids are at fun ages where they want to “help” which is a lot of taking things they put into the cart back out but very secretly so they don’t get their feelings hurt. Less stress and less hassle to order online and not have it delivered straight to my door. I use Walmart or Instacart delivery services to our house. #winning You can click here for $20 off your first Instacart order.
- Beautycounter – All the necessary beauty, kids, hubby products come from the same place! It’s so easy to shop via the website for anything you need from body wash to lipgloss. As a consultant, I have a 25% off discount code for all my purchases and everything ships super quickly! I never have a problem with customer service and all products are backed by a 60 day money back guarantee so if you don’t love them, you can return for a full refund! You can view all the Beautycounter products here. See all the FAQs and what I use by clicking here. Or email me if you’d like to chat more in detail.
- Daily Harvest – I started using the Daily Harvest bowls for quick lunches a little over two years ago. They are SO good that I just never stopped ordering. They offer flexible deliveries and a wide variety of options, so that you can build a plan that is customized for you. First, choose how many cups you want to receive (9 to 26) and how often (weekly, monthly), then choose from over 50 uniquely nourishing, chef-crafted options for any time of day. Switch up your picks before each delivery, skip a week as needed, or change your box size at any time — you’re in control! The recipes are built on fruits and vegetables, ready to enjoy in minutes and satisfy all types of taste-profiles and dietary needs. I normally heat in a frying pan with avocado oil and serve over organic ramen noodles, quinoa or add a lot of chicken bone broth to make a soup. Whatever you end up trying, you will LOVE! Use code: LITTLESOUTHERNWIFE for up to $40 off your first order.
ok! I’ve shared five of my must have online shopping businesses! I would love to hear yours. What do you have delivered to make life easier?