This post is in partner with Lidl. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Please read my disclaimer page for more information.
Whoooohoo, it’s almost the weekend ya’ll! I don’t know if this week is just struggle bus central or what but man, I am ready for FRIDAY to be here. Since this week has been so busy for us as a family, I’ve thrived off of easy recipes that take less than 20 minutes. Pizza is something that is always a crowd pleaser so I decided to make it different and try pizza roll ups. They are so easy (very messy, haha) and delicious. Everyone LOVED them and we had no leftovers. I hope this will be helpful for a simple family dinner night that you can throw together in a pinch! If you try it, please share and let me know.
Pizza Roll Ups
total time: 20 minutes
-2 packages (8 ounce) crescent rolls
-1 jar (16-ounce) organic marinara sauce, divided
-1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
-16 slices turkey pepperoni
-¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
-1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Measure out ½ cup marinara sauce.
3. Open crescent roll dough and separate into triangles onto greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
4. Spread marinara evenly over dough, then top each with 2 slices pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
5. Carefully roll up each triangle starting at wide end.
6. Brush tops with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan and Italian seasoning.
7. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Heat remaining marinara and serve as a dipping sauce.