My favorite clean beauty brand recently launched the best non-toxic, high performing mascara I’ve ever used! Beautycounter’s new mascara called Think Big All-in-One Mascara truly lives up to it’s name and is like nothing I’ve ever tried before. One application of this reformulated mascara and I. WAS. HOOKED. If you previously tried the Beautycounter volumizing or lengthening mascara and were less than impressed with it, PLEASE give this one a shot.
Here are just a few highlights of the mascara:
- long wearing
- smudge proof
- water proof
- volumizing AND lengthening
- creamy volume with a weightless feel
- 100% new formula
- soft molded material tip helps to prevent clumping
- cares for your lashes with tripeptide technology which helps lashes look longer, fuller, stronger over time
- true black color
- easy to remove 🙌🏻 – recommended cleansers to remove mascara are Countertime Cleansing Oil, Instant Eye Makeup Remover, One Step Makeup Remover Wipes, or Cleansing Balm.
While I could sing it’s praises all day, there really is several reasons why you want to think about switching to safer mascara. Check out the below slides on what’s in mainstream mascara, why you want to avoid it, and why I use + love the Beautycounter mascara.
I would love to help you switch to #betterbeauty. Please feel free to email me or DM me on Instagram anytime and I am so happy to help color match you, send over some product recommendations for your skin type, and help you save money!