This post contains affiliate links, if you choose to shop through them I will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. My views and opinions are never swayed because of this. I only recommend products and services I love.
It is ALMOST Christmas! I cannot believe it y’all! I am so excited this year, maybe its just been the year we’ve had… I don’t know! Whatever it is, I am all holly jolly and not mad about it. I am picking up just a few last minute gifts and those include stocking stuffers for the kids. Stocking stuffers are my favorite gifts to be honest so it doesn’t stress me out at all. It’s the excitement they get of pulling things out of such a small bag that really makes me tickled. I also wait until the last minute to get my stocking stuffer gifts so I can go people watch.
1. Risewell Toothpaste + Plush Monster – we always gift new toothpaste, toothbrushes and this year a little plush monster from Risewell. We love and have used this brand for almost a year now for our entire family. It’s a nontoxic brand that uses a flouride replacement.
2. Socks – Super simple but something they all love. I get them character fuzzy socks and they love them.
3. So Yummy Suckers and Candy Canes – I don’t give the kids a ton of candy but we do splurge during the holidays with their stockings. I love the So Yummy brand and they carry it local at Target.
4. Wedderspoon Manuka Honey Suckers – these are bomb dot com and also full of nutritional benefits. We always grab these for Easter baskets, birthdays and Halloween so why not Christmas? Check out the health benefits of manuka by clicking here.
5. Beautycounter Jellies – These are my FAVORITE gift in the girls stockings, I am not gonna lie. Do you remember lip smackers? You can split them up because they come in a pack of 5 or gift them all together! I chose to split them up for the younger girls and gift Harper her own.
6. Mini Lego Sets – mini Lego sets are perfect for stocking stuffers size wise and really keep them entertained. I love finding things that cause them to use their imagination and Legos are just that. Nolan got a little robot one to build, Harper’s is a unicorn and the younger girls didn’t get them this year. When they are older I will be sure to include them but they just don’t understand legos yet.
7. Kinetic Sand – Ok, this is one for all ages! I love Kinetic Sand and the best tip for it is to get a baking dish or a big cookie sheet and put it on there with ice cream scoops, cookie cutters and matchbox cars or something.
8. Ella + Mia Polish or Piggy Paint – The girls love, love, love having their nails done and so we have mani pedi dates at home with each other. They even ask Derrek to paint them from time to time so I had to find nontoxic options. When these companies have a sale, I’ll grab a few colors and keep them hidden until a holiday comes around. Each of the girls received a special nail polish color in their stocking and I KNOW they will be so excited to use it.
9. Nontoxic Bath Bombs or Bubble Bath – I buy my bath bombs locally from a small business owner at the farmers. They also sell them on Grove and I snag a 3 pack from time to time to gift the kids so they can have a special bath. If I can’t find bath bombs then I grab bubble bath from Everyone or Tubby Todd.
10. Coloring Books + Art Supplies – These are no brainer for all parents in my opinion. These are not expensive but the kids love them and it’s a great brain break from any technology. We have coloring options available every day for our kids to sit and work on for 45-60 at the time. They enjoy coloring, it really is therapeutic
I hope this has given you a little last minute inspo for your stocking stuffers! The items I shared are all my “go to” gifts and the kids always love them. What items are you gifting this year? Share them for more inspo all around and most importantly MERRY CHRISTMAS!