Let me share something you may or may not know. On a normal day, I am not put together at all. When I hop on to my Instagram or Facebook Live streams it may appear as though I always have a cute outfit, my makeup is done, and my hair is presentable – but thats not my norm! My secret is the Flawless in Five bundle from Beautycounter. I apply it all in five minutes immediately before I go live so I don’t scare y’all. Speaking of going live, I have filmed a live of me actually doing my Flawless in Five face in real life, you can watch that here if you want to see how I do it!
Our Flawless in Five bundle is the best bang for your buck. You get to pick out all of your shades and it includes 6 of our make up must haves for only $150 (valued at $180). Beautycounter calls this set the Flawless in Five because it’s exactly all you need to look put together and out the door in five minutes. For a mom of four, this is the ONLY way I don’t look like a complete train wreck on a daily basis. I often do this while I am sitting in car line taking kids to school or picking them up. It’s so easy that even if you’re not makeup savvy, you can throw it on and achieve a gorgeous natural look.
TINT SKIN TIPS
1. Swatch two shades on the side of your jaw/down your neck and let it dry. The shade that dissapears is your side.
2. If you have oily skin or want to prime, dust your face with the Mattifying Powder before applying Tint Skin.
3. For a light finish, use the retractable brush. For medium coverage apply with hands or the flat complexion brush.
4. Apply the foundation to the center of the face blending outwards.
((What’s really cool is that now you can choose between the Tint Skin Foundation and the Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer))
DEW SKIN TIPS
1. can be used as a primer (often I apply it before I put on my Tint Skin Foundation)
2. Works best when applied with the finger tips and pressed into face.
3. has SPF 20 (leaves zero white residue)
1. Apply an inverted triangle under the eye, sweeping a horizontal line just under the base of the eye.
2. With your ring finger, begin to press and pat gently into the skin.
3. When covering blemishes, pick a shade that is closest to your foundation/skin shade.
4. Use concealer to prime the eyelid for eyeshadow application.
1. For a defined but natural lash, use Lengthening Mascara. For a fuller, dramatic lash, use Volumizing.
2. Apply to base of lash line and pull through to the tip.
3. Turn the brush vertically to apply to the bottom lashes.
1. Powder blushes are more buildable and offer more coverage.
2. Apply to the apples of cheeks below center of eye. Dab into the blush, smiling, tapping and pressing.
3. For mature skin, apply a bit higher than the apples of the cheeks to lift and fill the face.
LIP GLOSS TIPS
1. For a natural look, choose a lip gloss shade that is closest to your own lip color.
2. Start at Cupid’s bow with the doe foot applicator. Then apply to center of lips. Press to blend. This keeps the gloss from migrating past your lip line.
EYEBROW PENCIL TIPS
1. Use the brush end to brush out your eyebrows first.
2. Make your lines for your brows (under your brow and top of your brow) then fill in with small strokes.
3. Make sure to gently pull the tail end of your brow upwards when you fill it in to prevent a “droopy” eyebrow.
4. Use the brush end again to blend it together.
(you can also switch from the eyebrow pencil to the brow gel!)
BROW GEL TIPS
1. Apply micro brush directly to brows, combing the product through and following the natural shape of your brow.
2. Add additional coats for more fullness and definition.
3. Brows will set where you place them.
If you already have a Flawless in Five, you can enhance your quick, natural makeup with a Get The Look bundle. These bundles include four products that will quickly transform your every day look to a classic, romantic, or bold look. In the super affordable bundle you’ll get a velvet eyeshadow palette, eyeliner, bronzer or highlighter, and a coordinating lipstick.
So amazing, right?! Now is such a great time to order and enroll as a Band of Beauty member when you checkout because when you order either the Flawless in Five or the Get The Look bundles, it qualifies you for free shipping, 15% back in product credit and a FREE gift of an Instant Eye Makeup Remover! Yay!
One more quick note: right now, if you purchase a Flawless in Five, you will receive a FREE Retractable Brush to apply your foundation and concealer with. Make sure you order before September 17th for this special. Also, if you subscribe to my newsletter, you can learn about special deals before anyone else. Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on the current deal I have for my subscribers!