hey ya’ll! Happy Tuesday! I am so pumped about this week because I’ve got a lot to share. One of the most asked questions I have is “where do you get diapers and wipes?” or “where do you get your cleaning products?” or “what a safe sunless tanner?” and I am here to share my best kept secret. About two years ago, I learned about a company called Grove Collaborative and since, it’s been my go-to for these types of things.
Grove Collaborative is a customizable auto-shipment service that delivers all-natural home, beauty, and personal care products directly to your door! Their aim is to make living a healthy lifestyle easy and accessible for you and your family.
Every product they sell is backed by the Grove standard, which means that it’s healthy, effective, eco-friendly, and affordable. You can shop with confidence knowing everything you buy from us is good for you, your family, your home, and the planet. (there are a few brands that still use FRAGRANCE and I personally steer clear of them) Thankfully you can search per product’s ingredients list.
After your first Grove order they set you up with personalized, scheduled Grove shipments, so you’ll never run out of the products you love. By default orders come every month, but you can edit the frequency of when products ship to you via your product subscriptions. You can also skip months or cancel after one purchase.
Keep in mind, your shipments are 100% customizable, and you have complete control over what products you get and when you want to receive them. Orders can be modified as well as postponed without penalty, and when you postpone an order, you are moving your next scheduled shipment, so you won’t receive another one until that date!
Now that I’ve covered what Grove is, I want to share what products I use and love. They sell a wide range of products – from animal care to cleaning supplies. And I’ve tested out quite a few and only didn’t love a handful.
For the household, I love the following:
– Seventh Generation Liquid Dish Soap
– Seventh Generation Bathroom Tissue
– Seventh Generation Dish Powder
– Seventh Generation Colorine Free Bleach
– Cellulose Sponges
– Walnut Scrubber Sponges
– Clean Team Dust Pan and Brush
– Aunt Fannie’s Ant Remedy
– Bamboo Soap Saver
– Glass Hand Soap Dispenser
– Molly Sud’s All Sport Wash
– Molly Sud’s Laundry Powder
– Molly Sud’s Oxygen Whitener
– Seventh Generation 3-in-1 Laundry Oxytocin’s Booster Packs
– If You Care – Unbleached Paper Sandwich Bags
– Preserve Food Storage Round Large
– If You Care – Recycled Aluminum Foil
– Grove Collaborative – Wool Dryer Balls
For personal care, I love the following:
– Seventh Generation Hand Wash
– Preserve Shave5 Starter Set
– Radius – Natural Biodegradable Silk Dental Floss
– San Francisco Salt Co – Epsoak Everyday Muscle Soak
– CORA Organic Tampons and Panty Liners
– Beauty by Earth Self Tanner
For baby and kids, I love the following:
– Preserve Kid’s Soft Toothbrush
– Seventh Generation Wipes
– Seventh Generation Diapers
– Seventh Generation Pull Ups
– Kid’s HELLO Fluoride Free Toothpaste
– Kid’s HELLO Fluoride Free Mouth Rinse
I hope y’all order a few of these to try and see how you like for yourself. I am in love with these items and we always use them in our house. I’ve tried other things from Grove BUT they didn’t make the cut. Comment on this post if you have any questions and make sure to use THIS LINK to order so you get $10 off.